This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desert Island choice

OK, so, here's the scenario. You have ONE photo set on this site that you can bring to a desert island to remind you of what a sexy woman looks like. It will be laminated to protect it from the sea salt (and any other damage it may receive) but it is the only one you are allowed to have in your lovely exile.

So which one and why?

Join in.

Give them a chance CBS make it 3 sets. I'll stick this topic.
    Now bearing in mind I'm looking at these images everyday two sets spring to mind instantly.
    Lucy Gresty - mo5412
    Maria Sheriff - mo5913

The image of Maria as it appears on the .co.uk site is imprinted in my brain.

I'll think of the third.

Comment

I think I can ONLY choose one so far! Linsey Dawn - Pink [q005] - The perfect introduction to sweet, young, innocent but sexy, cheeky, playful and teasing classic model!!! You could tell from this shoot that Linsey would absolutely TAKE OFF! (and not just her clothes hehe) Would DEFINITELY love to see more set from her since I already have all of the current sets in the shop.

Click image for larger version

Name:	q005.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.9 KB
ID:	2033

Comment

Originally posted by Jobby View Post
        Give them a chance CBS make it 3 sets. I'll stick this topic.
        Now bearing in mind I'm looking at these images everyday two sets spring to mind instantly.
        Lucy Gresty - mo5412
        Maria Sheriff - mo5913

The image of Maria as it appears on the .co.uk site is imprinted in my brain.

I'll think of the third.
        Hah Jobby! I think narrowing it down to ONE makes it a more thoughtful process - but yes, it's a hard one.

I'll post mine when we have a few more votes up - bet you can't guess which decade!

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyBoySam View Post
          I think I can ONLY choose one so far! Linsey Dawn - Pink [q005] - The perfect introduction to sweet, young, innocent but sexy, cheeky, playful and teasing classic model!!! You could tell from this shoot that Linsey would absolutely TAKE OFF! (and not just her clothes hehe) Would DEFINITELY love to see more set from her since I already have all of the current sets in the shop.

Name:	q005.jpg
Size:	14.9 KB
ID:	2033
          Holy Moly - great choice.

Comment

Name:	image_1319.jpg
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	2052
            Sammy Larkins- a488
            The ideal stockings filler…
            Last edited by NotLocal; 03-11-2018, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Why can't we have the model and have to be stuck on an island with a photoset?

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyBoySam View Post
                Why can't we have the model and have to be stuck on an island with a photoset?
                Good point haha.

Comment

Well if I was stuck this would be my go to set - no doubts at all. Me and Catherine under the palm trees..... Absolutely beautiful woman.

Comment

Judy in Men Only vol.61 No.2

Comment

One of my personal all time favorites!

Comment

Delicious!

Comment

For me It has to be Claire Summers from Men Only Vol 56 issue 10, to me she is a goddess a nymph.

Comment

Working...
                          X