Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey there Joanie! Do you have any special Christmas shoots you'd like to post?

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyBoySam View Post
      Hey there Joanie! Do you have any special Christmas shoots you'd like to post?
      Hi MonkeyBoy, here's some of the girls at this years Christmas party. Once they've had a drink I struggle to keep their clothes on and the mess they make. Well!

Comment

Thank you! Looks like a merry drink gives us a sneaky peek between their legs too!

Comment

A normal Christmas at the Allum household!

Comment

I would love to see Helen Page's sets back on the site please Joanie

Comment

Would love to see Holly Thompson, Men Only Vol 59 No 06 (1994). 9 Images.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver548 View Post
                Would love to see Holly Thompson, Men Only Vol 59 No 06 (1994). 9 Images.

Comment

Do you have the sets for Yvonne Bannigan, Men Only vol 59, no. 10, or Club Holiday 1994?

Comment

I'd LOVE to see any photos from Debee Ashby's first appearances in Men Only. I hope you still have the photos and negatives of them!!!

Comment

Hi Joanie! Glad to see you're back! Huuuuge fan of your work! It even inspired me to do some shoots of my own. There's definitely something missing in todays Adult magazine shoots .The touch of class in your sets is sadly missing, which is why it's so good you're here and we can see more complete sets of the ones we fell in love with. My favourites are Jenny Barnes and Sammy Larkins, the latter I know you knew of with a different name from your old web site. Thanks for uploading her "Polka dot" set. I had been dying to buy that for ages and the pictures that weren't used in the magazines are spectacular. I'd love to know if there are any more from that set. Also I think I requested in your old site if you had any more of this set (see attached scan). She used to go under the name of, "Amber West" in some magazines but in this particular magazine (Men Only I think) she was called, "Adrienne". I Absolutely Love redheads And she had such beautiful long red hair. Thanks for taking time to put up photos from your archives, the few images from your sets we saw in magazines were really just the tip of the iceberg compared to the whole sets you've put up and allowed us to see. I know some poses were considered too, "hard" for the standards of the time in this country. That's definately no longer the case but tyour sets are so much more sexier, I fell in love with so many of the models in your sets! They more than stand up to what is in magazines today. All the best to you Joanie!

Comment

Working...
                      X